Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing Red 280
Designed to exceed enthusiast’s expectations, the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing Red 280 comes with dual 140mm high-static pressure patented LED fans with a large surface radiator, high performance waterblock and pump for ultimate CPU cooling. The built-in Riing fan adopted PWM fan, compression blades and hydraulic bearings that guarantee superior cooling performance and quiet operation. One simple upgrade allows users to enjoy better cooling performance and greater CPU protection!
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Riing 14 LED Red Radiator Fan
Featuring high-static pressure design, exceptional cooling performance and ultra-silent operation, the patented LED 140mm fan utilized PWM fan, concentrated compression blade, hydraulic bearings, wind blocker frame and anti-vibration mounting system. Moreover, the built-in LED ring can maintain color and brightness uniformity. The lighting is visible from all sides and angles.
China Patent : CN204498539U
US Application Patent : 14/702,806
High Efficiency Radiator
Special designed 280mm large surface radiator not only doubles the cooling surface, but also supports up to 4 x 140mm fans for additional heat dissipation.
High Performance Waterblock
The high performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity. The pre-refilled coolant reduces any stress from liquid replenishment hassle.
High Reliability Pump
The high quality and reliable pump enables the maximum amount of water circulation, keeping the copper plate continuously cool. The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore no refill is either needed or required.
Featuring the latest cooling performance, the self-contained design of the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing Red Series provides an easy installation system and a totally maintenance-free operation, requiring only the minimum amount of space in the chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Pump||Rated Voltage : 12 V
Rated Current : 175 mA
|Water Block||Material : Copper
140 x 140 x 25 mm
800 ~ 1500 R.P.M (PWM)
400 ~ 1000 R.P.M (Low Noise Mode)
Noise Level :
18.5 ~ 26.4 dB-A
Rated Voltage :
Max. Air Flow :
22.14 ~ 40.6 CFM
Max. Pressure :
0.57 ~ 2.01 mm-H2O
|Tube||Length : 326 mm
Material : Rubber
|Radiator||Dimension : 313 x 139 x 27 mm|
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
- File Name
- Release Date