Thermaltake Pacific RL120 Water Cooling Kit
As part of its ‘hardcore’ spirit towards the ultimate in custom PC water cooling, Thermaltake has launched the new Pacific RL120 Water Cooling Kit. A LCS combo unit, the kit consists of one CPU water block, one PR15 pump and reservoir, one 120mm radiator, six compression fittings (chrome), one PWM curve fan, tube, blue coolant, and other accessories. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling to DIY enthusiasts.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
The W1 CPU water block is constructed with a copper base
nickel plating to provide exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance. Fits all modern
Pacific PR15 Reservoir/Pump Combo
The PR15 includes a 200ml reservoir and P500 pump to
provide the perfect
combination for proper water cooling circulation and capacity, manufactured from high
quality POM and PMMA
Pacific RL120 Radiator
With high-density fin design (FPI: 14), the 120mm radiator
is optimized to
accommodate high airflow and high air pressure with increased capacity and provides superior
performance to all components.
Pacific 1/2” ID x 3/4” OD Compression Fittings (Chrome)
Six durable brass compression fittings allow proper
connection to G1/4”
ports to properly secure to cooling components.
120mm PWM Curve Fan
A 120mm PWM fan maximizes the cooling performance and
tranquility with speed
up to 2000RPM, minimizing any overheating possibility.
The V-Tubler 200cm ID 1/2” (13mm) water tube provides
custom PC water cooling
configurations with flexibility and durability from end to end.
Coolant 1000 Blue
Eco-friendly pre-mixed red coolant for custom PC water
prevent corrosion, rust and scaling across every component for a total system solution.
The Pacific RL120 water cooling kit provides multiple LCS
components for users
to build the ultimate in custom configuration, allowing enthusiast to build up
cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
97.5(L) x 84 (W) x 289.4 (H)
Pump&Reservoir: 97.5(L) x 84 (W) x 289.4 (H)
Radiator : 282.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H)
OD : 3/4” ( 19 mm ) : ID : 1/2”( 13 mm )
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2011/1366/1155/1156/1150/775AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2|
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
- Pacific W1 CPU Water Block x1
- Pacific PR15 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific RL120 Radiator x1 (162.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H) )
- Pacific 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD Compression (Chrome) x6
- 120mm PWM Curve Fan x1
- V-tubler 4T 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD
Transparent Tube x2 Meters
- Coolant 1000 Blue 1000cc x1
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- File Name
- Release Date