Thermaltake Pacific CL420 Radiator
The Pacific CL420 Radiator is a high-performance 420mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 140mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL420 Radiator meets your cooling needs in every way.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
*The photo is for reference.
Optimized Heat Dispatching
The radiator is optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation. After soldering, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer.
Triple-Row Copper Tubes with Brass Tank
To assure the best thermal capacity and increase heat transfer, the Pacific
CL420 is engineered with an extremely thick 64mm radiator along with a triple-row 16-set flat tube design and
brass tank. This technique allows that water flows down on the one side, and then passes across the bottom
chamber before circulating back to the other side of the radiator.
High-Density Copper Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air volume (FPI: 14).
The performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering superior cooling efficiency during
Stainless Steel Side Panels
Unlike most of copper radiators on the market, the radiator utilizes stainless steel made side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Reflow Soldering
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature soldering at 482℉/250℃ sets the radiator in a class of its own. This technique allows for impurities to be kept out of the soldering process, ensuring that full strength on all the connected areas is achieved. The radiator is baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. The materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better heat evacuation.
Designed for 120mm and 140mm high-static pressure fans, the Pacific CL Series allow users to build up aesthetically-superior watercooled PCs as well as incorporate externally-modular upgrades for the systems, delivering the ultimate in custom configurations.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||467.5 (L) x 147.8 (W) x 64 (H)
|FPI (Fin per inch)||14|
|Flat Tube||16 set
|Parts||Stopper *3 (G¼”)
|Screw Thread||G¼” * 5
- File Name
- Release Date