Thermaltake at CES 2020 – Foreword Game with Your BattleStation Unparalleled Custom Options for Serious Gamers
Thermaltake at CES 2020 – Foreword
Game with Your BattleStation
Unparalleled Custom Options for Serious Gamers
Las Vegas, Nevada－December 19th, 2019 － Thermaltake, the leading premium brand of PC DIY components for Cooling, Gaming Gear and Enthusiast Memory solutions will be unveiling a brand-new series of products during the highly anticipated CES 2020, one of the world’s biggest consumer electronics event of the new year. Since 1999, the Thermaltake team has built a legacy behind offering premium computing solutions for gamers, modders, and PC DIY enthusiasts. Thermaltake will be revealing their latest technological advancements at CES 2020 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas (Veronese Suite 2402) from January 7th through the 10th. Each year, Thermaltake strives to grow, innovate, and exceed customer expectations. The products to be unveiled include cutting edge PC hardware for case modders and system builders, ergonomically designed gaming peripherals, and next-level software for system customization. “Game with Your Battlestation” is inspired by Thermaltake’s first gaming desk - the Level 20 BattleStation RGB Gaming Desk. With Thermaltake’s comprehensive range of products, users can build their ideal battle station with the latest case, cooler, memory, gaming gear, and gaming furniture. For the most innovative gaming, casemodding, and PC DIY experience, please join us at Thermaltake CES 2020!
Further information on Thermaltake at CES 2020 is available on our dedicated CES 2019 website: https://ces.thermaltake.com/2020/
We sincerely invite you to attend Thermaltake CES 2020. Please RSVP online by January 1st: https://ces.thermaltake.com/2020/rsvp/
New Product Highlights
• New PC hardware for Casemodding and DIY enthusiasts - Live demo with liquid cooling
• Liquid Cooling Gaming System (LCGS):
- Prebuilt and fully customizable liquid cooling gaming PCs.
- AMD Ryzen platforms with full tower and mid-tower LCGS demos.
- AH T600: Born to be gaming. A new PC case concept.
- View 51: 4-Sided tempered glass vertical ATX Mid Tower PC case.
- DistroCaseTM 350P: Featuring Distro Plate and the new addition to the best-selling Core P3 series ATX gaming PC Case.
- Distro Plate: compatible with chassis, which can fit 360mm radiator.
- TOUGHRAM and TOUGHRAM RGB - The highly anticipated high-frequency memory.
- WaterRam PRO - New liquid-cooled memory with TT RGB Plus software.
- The first fully addressable RGB rings, 4 lighting rings at front, and 54 LEDs in total.
- Available in 12cm and 14cm, including both white and black versions.
• NeonMaker Light Editing Software – a new advanced approach to RGB customization by providing a changeable variation timeline and direction for lighting cycles.
• [ARTT] Mobile Augmented Reality App – Allow users to experience Thermaltake fans and RGB memory products in a virtual world.
• Ergonomically Designed Gaming Peripherals & Furniture
The premium quality and ergonomically designed ToughDesk 300 and CyberChair E500 offer gamers the maximum comfort during extended periods of intense gameplay. Visit Thermaltake and let the designs speak for themselves.
More New Products and Casemod Masterpiece
High-quality Toughpower PF1 Platinum and GF2 ARGB Gold power supplies, Pacific radiator, waterblock, pump and block. TK5 cherry silver and cherry blue switch mechanical keyboard, wired and wireless TM5 RGB gaming mouse, TH5/TH5 DTS 7.1 stereo headset, Riing Pro RGB 7.1 headset and Shock XT/Shock XT 7.1 headset will all be on display at CES 2020. Lastly, world-renowned modders Corey Gregory and Erik Bergwest will be revealing their latest casemod masterpiece at the Thermaltake CES 2020.