DistroCase™ 350P Mid Tower Chassis
Advanced, Innovative, Multi-functional
The DistroCase™ 350P Mid Tower Chassis is a fully modular chassis with a distro plate as the chassis' main body made with SPCC & PMMA. This multi-functional PC enclosure is incorporated with its own water channels, reservoir (about 800ml coolant), a preinstalled D5 pump, and multiple inlets and outlets. The 48 LEDs on the DistroCase™ 350P Mid Tower Chassis are TT RGB PLUS and NeonMaker Light Editing Software compatible. Other than that, users also have an option to control the lights by synchronizing the case with motherboards including ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. The DistroCase™ 350P Mid Tower Chassis provides users, gamers, and enthusiasts with an easier way to design their water loops for the ultimate user experience.
- The image is for reference only.
Monitor fan performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects for all you compatible products via the TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusive mobile app with ease. You can drag the slider to adjust the ideal fan speed (RPM) on the dedicated control panel, or simply choose default modes.
NeonMaker is a new and innovative approach to adjusting RGB lighting on the DistroCase™ 350P, this allows users to customize lighting profiles, adjust effects on the timeline and lighting directions. Personalize your DistroCase™ 350P with NeonMaker and orchestrate your very own unique light show!Download Now Download NeonMaker
Create fascinating lighting effects with our NeonMaker Light Editing Software, energize your PC with dynamic RGB lighting across your build.LEARN MORE ABOUT NEONMAKER
View the light show
Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her
own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals
Users can download 3D printing accessory files on the 3D Makers Microsite, and print them out to do a special mod.
The DistroCase™ 350P features one 5mm thick tempered glass panel which is designed to meet the highest standards in the industry. The enlarged glass windows permit users to fully display every RGB component in the system, and show off their dedication and skill sets.
Rotational PCI-E slots gives you the option to display your graphics card either vertically or horizontally, creating plenty of flexible space in your system.
Thermaltake TT Premium PCI-E 3.0 Extender (Optional) – Supports a wide range of GPU solutions with ultra-excellent quality. Features like, extreme high-speed cable with highly-routable design, EMI shielding with conducting polymer are crafted for meeting the most demanding system. Available in 300mm, 600mm and 1000mm length.
- Thermaltake makes no representation or warranty that the included standard riser cable will be suitable for any specified computer system without further testing. If you need any technical support, please contact the Thermaltake Global Service Center.
The case can fit in up to six 2.5” or four 3.5” hard drives for all your needs.
Two 3.0 USBs and two 2.0 USBs on the top to grant direct access when needed.
The DistroCase™ 350P enables user to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps and enjoys installation in a breeze with Dismantlable Modular Design.
|PURE FAN Series||●||●||-|
|Riing FAN Series||●||●||-|
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
The NeonMaker is a new and innovative approach to adjusting the RGB
lighting on the some of our products, allowing users
to customize lighting profiles and orchestrate their own light shows.
Personalize Riing Quad Fans, Riing Trio Fans, Distro Case, Floe DX RGB AIO, and TOUGHRAM RGB with NeonMaker!
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO||
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate||
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||567 x 333 x 490 mm
(22.32 x 13.1 x 19.3 inch)
|Net Weight||17.78 kg / 39.2 lbs|
|Side Panel||5mm Tempered Glass x 1|
|Material||SPCC & PMMA|
2 x 2.5”
2 x 3.5" or 4 x 2.5"
|Motherboards||6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1|
|PSU||Standard PS2 PSU (optional)|
1 x 360mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 120mm
1 x 280mm or 1 x 140mm
1 x 360mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 120mm
|Clearance||CPU cooler height limitation: 130mm
VGA length limitation: 320mm (With Reservoir & Radiator)
PSU length limitation: 200mm
- File Name
- Release Date