Thermaltake Coolant 1000 Transparent
The Thermaltake Coolant 1000 Series was
formulated with the perfect
combination of cooling performance and anti-corrosive protection. Premixed with
no need for additional
additives, this high performance coolant protects each component while providing
optimal flow throughout
The Coolant 1000 is made in Taiwan, and available in various colors: Green, Red and Blue with 2-year shelf-life; brighten up any build with Thermaltake.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Eco-friendly Anti-corrosive Solution
Being non-toxic and non-flammable, the Coolant
1000 is an eco-friendly
pre-mix solution with 2 years shelf life, providing great performance while
preventing the entire cooling
system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion. In
addition, users can easily refill
by using the refill bottle.
- Boiling Point: 210.2℉ (99℃)
- Freezing Point: -4℉ (-20℃) Composition of Coolant 1000 as below:
Refill Bottle as below:
Thermaltake Coolant 1000 is designed specifically for PC liquid cooling systems. The features of the Coolant 1000 include anti-freezing, anti-rusting, and water scale prevention. This coolant can reduce the temperature of the system effectively and further enhance the thermal efficiency.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Major Material / Major Material Ingredient||1. Ultra pure Water ~93.8%
2. Propylene Glycol ~6.0 %
3. Methy Paraben (M.P.) ~0.1 %
4. G.L.D.A ~0.1 %